Monday, August 3, 2015
|# Asst Principals (K-12 in 1)||0.00|
|# Elementary Asst Principals||0.00|
|No. of Students (Avg Daily)||0.00|
MCPP News & Reports
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the U.S. Army Corp of Engineers (USACE) have jointly issued a rule changing the definition of waters of the United States (WOTUS) pursuant to the Clean Water Act (CWA)....
The newly created Education Scholarship Account (ESA) program is now accepting applications from parents of special needs' students who have had an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) over the last 18 months....
The first section of this Legislative Recap describes
bills on which we focused a considerable amount of
our small staff's time and effort. In the section "Other
Legislation," we describe other significant measures,
including a few in which we were involved...
Senate Bill 2485, known as the "Right to Try" bill, gives access to potentially life-saving treatments for terminally ill and disabled patients by allowing these patients to use drugs and therapies that have passed Phase I Food and Drug Administration (FDA) trials....
John Sauer explains the constitutional and legal questions that continue to plague Common Core....
Mississippi Center for Public Policy President Forest Thigpen commended the Mississippi Legislature for passing the "Equal Opportunity for Children with Special Needs" bill, Senate Bill 2695. The bill is now on its way to Governor Bryant, who has promised to sign...
Stop Police from Taking & Keeping Property Without a Conviction
Mississippi Families Are On the Move
Downplaying Vocational Skills Has Limited the Opportunities for Low-Income Students
School Choice Programs Survive Union-Sponsored Lawsuit to End Them...
*Grocery Store Choice vs. School Choice
* Mississippi Has Fifth-Highest Minimum Wage When Adjusted for Cost of Living
* Promises Made, Promises Broken 2014: Unfunded Liabilities Hit $4.7 Trillion
* EPA Power Grab Enormous Expense, for What?
* "Right to Try"...
* War on Poverty at 50 - What Have We Accomplished?
* Replacing the Environmental Protection Agency
* Net Neutrality: Imposing the "Utility Model" on Internet Providers
* Spurring Innovation in American Health Care
* America more pessimistic than poor nations...