Wednesday, July 27, 2016
|# Principals (K-12 in 1 School)||0.00|
|# Asst Principals (K-12 in 1)||0.00|
|Total Instructional Staff||0.00|
MCPP News & Reports
Forest Thigpen, president of the Mississippi Center for Public Policy, issued the following statement regarding the lawsuit filed yesterday by the Southern Poverty Law Center. The suit alleges that charter school funding violates the Mississippi constitution,...
-- A new poll of registered Mississippi voters shows substantial support for welfare fraud prevention measures included in a bill moving through the state legislature....
A new poll of registered Mississippi voters shows overwhelming opposition to current state laws that permit police to keep seized cash and property taken from a person not convicted of a crime. Known as "civil forfeiture," the practice has come under increased...
If all the things being said by the opponents of HB 1523 were true, I would be against it as well.
But they are not....
"[E]conomic freedom describes the degree to which individuals can live their lives and make personal choices without government intervention."...
Protecting Freedom of Conscience from Government Discrimination...
Stop Police from Taking & Keeping Property Without a Conviction
Mississippi Families Are On the Move
Downplaying Vocational Skills Has Limited the Opportunities for Low-Income Students
School Choice Programs Survive Union-Sponsored Lawsuit to End Them...
*Grocery Store Choice vs. School Choice
* Mississippi Has Fifth-Highest Minimum Wage When Adjusted for Cost of Living
* Promises Made, Promises Broken 2014: Unfunded Liabilities Hit $4.7 Trillion
* EPA Power Grab Enormous Expense, for What?
* "Right to Try"...
* War on Poverty at 50 - What Have We Accomplished?
* Replacing the Environmental Protection Agency
* Net Neutrality: Imposing the "Utility Model" on Internet Providers
* Spurring Innovation in American Health Care
* America more pessimistic than poor nations...