Saturday, January 31, 2015
|# Principals (K-12 in 1 School)||0.00|
|# Library/Media Specialists||0.00|
|# of Secondary School Teachers||0.00|
MCPP News & Reports
Should EPA Take Control of our Electricity?...
Gov. Bryant Outlines Agenda in State of the State Address
Lt. Gov. Reeves Presents His Legislative Agenda
Legislature Might Scrap Common Core for State-Created Standards - Or it Might Not
Almost Half of Mississippi Budget Comes From Feds...
Senator Nancy Collins talks about the critical need for educational options for special needs students in Mississippi....
Legislature Adds Alternative to Education Ballot Initiative
Welfare Audit an Option to Save Taxpayers' Money
State Food Stamp Policies Are Encouraging Government Dependency
Mississippi Could Join the Call for a Limited Convention to Amend U.S. Constitution
MCPP analyzes the response of proponents of Initiative 42 to our initial analysis of that ballot initiative, which proposes a Constitutional amendment regarding education....
William L. Kovacs Senior Vice President Environment, Technology & Regulatory Affairs U.S. Chamber of Commerce...
Stop Police from Taking & Keeping Property Without a Conviction
Mississippi Families Are On the Move
Downplaying Vocational Skills Has Limited the Opportunities for Low-Income Students
School Choice Programs Survive Union-Sponsored Lawsuit to End Them...
*Grocery Store Choice vs. School Choice
* Mississippi Has Fifth-Highest Minimum Wage When Adjusted for Cost of Living
* Promises Made, Promises Broken 2014: Unfunded Liabilities Hit $4.7 Trillion
* EPA Power Grab Enormous Expense, for What?
* "Right to Try"...
* War on Poverty at 50 - What Have We Accomplished?
* Replacing the Environmental Protection Agency
* Net Neutrality: Imposing the "Utility Model" on Internet Providers
* Spurring Innovation in American Health Care
* America more pessimistic than poor nations...