Monday, November 30, 2015
|# Principals (K-12 in 1 School)||0.00|
|# Asst Principals (K-12 in 1)||0.00|
|# Guidance Counselors/Psych||0.00|
MCPP News & Reports
The Initiative section of the ballot in tomorrow's election will be confusing for many people. The ballot will ask voters two questions. What do they mean? How should you vote?...
Proponents of spending more money on education say, or at least imply, that "fully funding the MAEP formula" will produce better results for students. But will it?...
Now you can see where your school district spends your money. See how their priorities have changed over time, and see how spending relates to student success...
Initiative 42 and Alternative 42A will appear on the Nov. 3 Mississippi ballot. This updated analysis describes the effects these proposals could have if either one is adopted....
Slides from MCPP's presentation regarding Initiative 42 and 42A...
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the U.S. Army Corp of Engineers (USACE) have jointly issued a rule changing the definition of waters of the United States (WOTUS) pursuant to the Clean Water Act (CWA)....
Stop Police from Taking & Keeping Property Without a Conviction
Mississippi Families Are On the Move
Downplaying Vocational Skills Has Limited the Opportunities for Low-Income Students
School Choice Programs Survive Union-Sponsored Lawsuit to End Them...
*Grocery Store Choice vs. School Choice
* Mississippi Has Fifth-Highest Minimum Wage When Adjusted for Cost of Living
* Promises Made, Promises Broken 2014: Unfunded Liabilities Hit $4.7 Trillion
* EPA Power Grab Enormous Expense, for What?
* "Right to Try"...
* War on Poverty at 50 - What Have We Accomplished?
* Replacing the Environmental Protection Agency
* Net Neutrality: Imposing the "Utility Model" on Internet Providers
* Spurring Innovation in American Health Care
* America more pessimistic than poor nations...