Friday, December 19, 2014
|# Principals (K-12 in 1 School)||0.00|
|# of Secondary School Teachers||0.00|
|No. of Students (Avg Daily)||0.00|
MCPP News & Reports
MCPP analyzes the response of proponents of Initiative 42 to our initial analysis of that ballot initiative, which proposes a Constitutional amendment regarding education....
William L. Kovacs Senior Vice President Environment, Technology & Regulatory Affairs U.S. Chamber of Commerce...
Signatures are now being gathered to place Initiative 42, known by some as the "MAEP" Initiative, on the Mississippi ballot next year. What is Initiative 42 and what will it do?...
Highlights from the Mississippi Legislature's annual Regular Session,
which lasted from January 7 - April 3...
See the video from our "How to Start a Charter School" conference, held June 25, 2013 in Jackson.
If you are interested in opening a charter school or supporting one in your community - or if you think you might be - this introductory conference is for you....
MCPP is opposed to Medicaid expansion. It is an expensive investment in a program with poor quality outcomes for the people it tries to serve. Here are 8 reasons why we oppose Medicaid expansion....
*Grocery Store Choice vs. School Choice
* Mississippi Has Fifth-Highest Minimum Wage When Adjusted for Cost of Living
* Promises Made, Promises Broken 2014: Unfunded Liabilities Hit $4.7 Trillion
* EPA Power Grab Enormous Expense, for What?
* "Right to Try"...
* War on Poverty at 50 - What Have We Accomplished?
* Replacing the Environmental Protection Agency
* Net Neutrality: Imposing the "Utility Model" on Internet Providers
* Spurring Innovation in American Health Care
* America more pessimistic than poor nations...
Join Us for A School Choice Celebration!
Mississippi Schools Get Lowest Achievement Ranking in the US
United States Drops Again on Index of Economic Freedom
New Evidence Raises Doubts on Obama's Preschool for All...